Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dog Care with Herbs

Take good care of man's best friend!

"I've seen a look in dog's eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think that humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck


My little "Esparanza" Hope is a lot of fun. Roy has said that we covered all the bases, "She's black, chinese, and has a spanish name." She is also a star! She was featured with me as Mr. March in 2007 in a calender, Hunks and their Huggables." That was when I decided to come out with an herbal dog shampoo and conditioner. They both work really good, and use aloe vera, nettle, pine, burdock, chamomile, rosemary, ivy, arnica, ylang ylang, lavender, eucalyptus, and cedarwood.

Today I have decided to share a simple recipe to use between your dogs baths.

Rosemary Oil Flea Spray

Mix 1 teaspoon rosemary essentail oil, with 1 cup of water, in a small spary bottle. Shake well and spray on your dog and rub in their coat, to help repel fleas.

Here is a link on how to make herbal dog biscuits.

Hope you all have a great day, and enjoy your "hope."


No comments:

Post a Comment