Monday, October 10, 2011

A day in the life at URBANherbal

Hello Friends and Family,
After the most difficult drought and heat we have ever experienced, I am leaning toward succulents, cactus and herbs! http://www.debraleebaldwin.com/
Here are a few offerings that I have at URBANherbal.

We have been given the gift of rain the past few days, and cooler weather. I have taken advantage it with lots of weeding in my gardens.

Cooler weather also means harvesting, and taking the time to enjoy friends at the table...


I am busy making a melange of herbal sachets, toilet waters, lotions and bath gels for the shop, so please be sure to stop by if you have the chance.

Wishing to herbs, health and happiness!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bill, It was nice to meet you tonight while we were in line to buy our Susan Belsinger books. I will take some time and read your posts here. Sincerely, Emily

    ReplyDelete